Differences between SAMR and SECTIONS models

The main differences between the two models SAMR and Sections is that, SAMR focuses on categorizing and evaluating four different levels of technology integration in the classroom. Whereas, SECTIONS revolves around determining the appropriateness of technology in the teaching capacity. Another big difference is how much is covered by each model. I feel that while both models are strong in what they do, that the SECTIONS model is better for its intended purpose as it has a lot more steps involved to properly evaluate technologies appropriateness for the teaching capacity. For example SAMR has four degrees of evaluation: Substitution, Augmentation, Modification, and Redefinition which is further split into Enhancement and Transformation. Which I feel could be broken up into more terms to further specify each point. But as it is now it seems to be more umbrella terms which leave room for error and confusion. I feel that the SECTIONS model is stronger for what its purpose is because its divided into 8 parts which are each individually evaluated which can better prove its integrity for how it grades the appropriateness of tech in the teaching capacity.